Monday, December 15, 2014

Go Keyboard Skins!

Finally! Was able to make a couple goodies for you lovely ladies! they still arent perfect so bear with me lol! I was thinking of putting all keyboards in one zip but i think i wont do it for now.... I am very pleased with all the support ive gotten and all the feedback! I wanna thank each and everyone of you girls for the love i have gotten.... im still learning and hopefully will be a pro soon! hahaha ;)
 
so here ya go!!!
Enjoy lovies!
<3
Vivi

Please note:
These are not themes they are backgrounds for Go keyboard!
If you Need help dont heistate to ask!
 








 
 
Please Contact me if you have any problems using them....
Please tag me when using i love to see the screenshots :)
Do not sell my work.... IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE THEM THAT YOU KNOW PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO MY BLOG....
 
And again thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment